Sullivan County Community Hospital, Sullivan Indiana
Sullivan County Community Hospital is a 25-bed acute care facility located on the north side of Sullivan, Indiana. The hospital offers a variety of outpatient services including, but not limited to, physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, laboratory services, outpatient surgery, respiratory therapy, radiology and emergency room. Sullivan County Community Hospital works cooperatively with local healthcare providers, businesses, schools, churches and organizations to address community healthcare needs, and to provide a continuum of care which is beneficial in the healing process.
Sullivan County Community Hospital deployed Mitel's solutions in order to improve the reliability, scalability and cost-effectiveness of its voice system in the face of expansion and regional integration with other medical facilities.
Gibson Teldata, a Mitel authorizedPARTNER, assisted the hospital with evaluating Mitel's range of offerings, including solutions to replace existing technology from Nortel.
"With the construction of new facilities to augment our main campus, as well as increased integration with other medical providers in the area, it was imperative that we upgrade our communications systems. In healthcare, efficiency and disaster recovery are key concerns, so this new technology had to provide immediate benefits in both areas—no exceptions. Thanks to Mitel and Gibson Teldata, we've rolled out an end-to-end solution that meets the needs of our staff and our patients, and provides the ROI that is crucial in any major technology purchase."
- Ron Shake, Facilities Director, Sullivan County Community Hospital
Sullivan County Community Hospital Project Report
SULLIVAN COUNTY COMMUNITY HOSPITAL Goals
- Replace an aging Nortel phone system
- Minimize employee downtime during Moves, Adds and Changes
- Increase productivity through sharing of resources
- Provide employees with seamless ability to work from anywhere
- Fast recovery in the event of power failure or similar event
Gibson Teldata Recommended Solutions
- Mitel Communications Director
- Mitel Application Suite
- Mitel NuPoint Unified Messaging™
- Mitel Unified Communicator® (UC) Mobile
- Mitel Call Accounting
- Mitel IP DECT Wireless Solutions
SULLIVAN COUNTY COMMUNITY HOSPITAL Benefits
- Efficiency: The hospital can quickly add, move, and change single extensions or entire departments and no longer has to work around their phone system when planning projects.
- ROI: Sharing fiber connecting campuses between data and voice was far less expensive than a healthcare grade SmartNet. Mitel Call Accounting further improves ROI by allowing them to defray costs across tenants.
- Hotdesking: Employees have immediate access to personal phone settings from any location, enabling sharing of resources and more dynamic patient care.
- Teleworking: Provides employees with the seamless ability to work from anywhere with the same features as they would have in the office and enables bricks-and-mortar savings.
- Disaster recovery: Agents can access personal desktops and phone extensions anywhere, allowing fast recovery in the event of power failure or similar event.
Sullivan County Case Study (Download PDF)
IMPROVE YOUR EFFICIENCY, SCALABILITY, DISASTER RECOVERY CAPABILITIES and contact your local Gibson Teldata Office today!